Realistic, hands-on rescue experience is the best way to prepare
The Powerheart® G5 AED Training Unit is designed to closely mimic the Powerheart G5 AED for effective, hands-on training. The Training simulates different heart arrhythmias and gives students the opportunity to apply defibrillation pads, practice AED use, and perform CPR compressions on a manikin.
The clear, instructive voice and metronome guide the user through the rescue scenario. Reusable training pads enable instructors to provide training for adult and pediatric rescues. (Trainer does not provide defibrillation therapy and is for training purposes only.)
With the Powerheart G5 AED Trainer, the instructor can:
- Select among three pre-programmed rescue scenarios.
- Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations.
- Use the CPR Device to assess performance to 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Train users to perform CPR compressions using a metronome.
- Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond.
- Pause the Trainer in mid-scenario to emphasize an important point, and then continue at the same point in the simulation.
- Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Well that’s simple; everything listed below!
- 1 x Cardiac Science G5 Powerheart AED Training Unit
- 1 x Cardiac Science Adult Training Electrode Pads with CPR Device
- 1 x Remove Control
Consumables for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED Training Unit