All the essential features necessary for learning adult CPR, defibrillation and defibrillator pad placement.
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR and defibrillation.
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway as in a real-life situation. This teaches how to effectively administer air to the patient. Abdominal thrusts can also be practised.
- The realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust manoeuvres. Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations.
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Well that’s simple; everything listed below!
- 1 x Little Anne AED Manikin
- 1 x Soft Carry Case / Training Mat
- 1 x Manikin Jacket
- 2 x Manikin Faces
- 2 x Manikin Airways
- 6 x Manikin Wipes
- 1 x Little Anne AED Manikin User Guide
Consumables for use with the Laerdal Little Anne AED Training System