Realistic, durable, cost effective and lightweight CPR training
The Little Anne Ethnic CPR training manikin has been recently enhanced to provide more realistic adult CPR training without compromising quality or usability. It is durable and designed for convenience making hands-on practice possible for every student.
Benefits & features
- A realistic airway construction means that the airway naturally remains obstructed without the use of proper head tilt, chin lift or jaw thrust. This leads to more realistic training as chest rise will be seen when correct ventilations are made.
- Little Anne’s anatomically correct torso and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to conducting adult CPR training.
- Realistic oral and nasal passages allow for mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Well that’s simple; everything listed below!
- 4 x Laerdal Little Anne Ethnic CPR Training Manikin
- 1 x Soft Carry Case / Training Mat
- 4 x Manikin Training Mats
- 8 x Manikin Faces
- 8 x Manikin Airways
- 24 x Manikin Wipes
- 1 x Little Anne Ethnic CPR Training Manikin User Guide
Consumables for use with the Laerdal Little Anne Ethnic CPR Training Manikin (4 Pack)